1. Yes, the president has an awesome sense of humor.
2. Imagine diving in, only to interrupt a wedding.
3. Black and white twins.
4. Stephen Hawking poses with a bunch of guys dressed as Bananaman for a bachelor party.
5. Vladimir Putin taking very detailed notes.
6. Baby fox fell asleep on someone’s car.
7. Yep. I wouldn’t have believed it either.
8. Penguins in sweaters to keep the oil ridden penguins from eating the oil while they were waiting to be cleaned.
9. A possum broke in to an Australian bakery and couldn’t escape…because he ate too much.
10. Unexpected twins at Walmart.
11. Shanghai movie theater accidentally uses a photoshopped fan-made photo as the official poster for Thor 2.
12. Copy and paste.
14. Batman officiated this wedding.
15. LAPD officers in 1960 went undercover as women to catch a purse snatcher.
16. This bagel tale.
17. A Shrek wedding happened.
18. A double banana.
19. Lost wedding ring found on carrot growing in her garden after 16 years.
20. A deer with a basketball. Actually.
Meet Neil and Eli, the adorable duo who got hitched in a traditional-with-a-hint-of-modern Hindu ceremony in Brentwood, California.
Their love story began with a chance meeting when they literally bumped into each other outside a store in downtown Modesto, California. Eli waited till Neil came out of the store and asked him out.
In an interview with The Big Fat Indian Wedding they said that while they wanted a traditional Indian wedding, they took out rituals that “were degrading to women and unequal, like kanyadaan.”
“The rituals were tailored to represent us as equals in the relationship; including thesaptapadi and the pheras. We were happy that we could keep the ceremony as modern as possible without losing the traditional touch,” they told TBFIW.
They got dressed in exquisite sherwanis for their big day.
Sealed their love in holy matrimony.
And danced away to Bollywood tunes at their reception.