1. Played a game that you lost every time you remembered you were playing the game.
2. Put our hands up to ask to go to the toilet.
3. Covered our hands with PVA glue, then peeled it off again.
4. Deliberately caused gas leaks.
5. Got forced to eat our sandwich crusts by an old woman we didn’t really know.
(But she never had to force you to eat these)
6. Held flowers up to our chins to see if we liked butter.
7. Ran down a track with one of our legs tied to some other kid’s leg.
8. Ran down a track with small bean bags on our heads.
9. Ran down a track carrying breakfast food on a teaspoon.
10. Found out how many boyfriends or girlfriends someone had by holding a hand over their head and counting.
11. Ate loads of cereal so the school could afford books.
12. Determined our entire futures with a piece of A4 paper and a felt-tip.
13. If it hadn’t already been determined by a different piece of A4 paper and a felt-tip.
14. Made all of our important work look like this.
15. Got a boyfriend or girlfriend by asking someone out once in the playground.
16. Determined how cool people were by how they wore their rucksacks.
17. Used these as currency.
18. Wrote all over each other’s shirts on our last day.
19. Got extremely excited by a massive piece of cloth.
20. Got forced to run back and forth across the width of a sports hall until we thought we were going to throw up.